Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Image result for garmin 220 watchThe Garmin 220 Watch Review

     I got this watch going into my sophomore year and it it hands downs one of the best investments I have made in my running career to this date. Yes the watch is a bit more on the expensive side, but if you are willing to dig a into the web you can find some quality gently used watches for a slight discount. Personally, I got mine on Amazon for $180 used, and haven't experienced any issues with it. When buying them new, you are looking at prices pushing $250, but for this high tech of a running watch that isn't too unheard of. (I have a friend who has spent $1300 on their running watch). This watch includes easy to use GPS tracking which ables the device for very accurate distance and pace trackers, my favorite feature. The watch also has a removable heart rate tracker if that is something that interest you. The watch also can save all your running history. From personal best times and distances, to the exact amount of calories and pace you ran on a particular day, it's all saved in the system. Why I don't even feel the need to upgrade to the newest generation of this watches that I'm just not a fan of touch screens while I'm running, I find it annoying to deal with. Many other watches have similar functions, but what really makes Garmin special to me is its accuracy on measuring. I've had fit bits and even tried the apple watch and just never had the same success with getting such instant results on pace and distance. Its also water proof which comes in handy way too many times. Overall 10/10 product, that I highly recommend to anyone interested in running.

Image result for garmin 220 watch



No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Final Farewell Post My Favorite Blog Post: 1. Runner Gift Ideas Post 2.  My Year of Running Review Post 3. Motivational Quote...