Monday, December 10, 2018

What Makes Me Look Forward To Runs

- Staying motivated to simply plan runs and follow through on them can sometimes be more challenging than the run itself. Here are a few of the little things that inspire me, and hopefully shed some inspiration on you that keeps me running!

1. Wearing Cute Running Clothes

-Being the girly- girl that I am, I love any excuse to go shopping. Having fashionable, comfortable clothes is something I love about running. Its important to have clothes you feel secure in as well when challenging yourselves on your runs.

2. A chance to clear my Mind

-There's nothing like a long day of school, and being able to pop my headphones out and completely do my own thing. I genuinely look forward to it everyday as vital time for me to decompress. It's the best type of alone time that doubles as self care, and fitness.

4. It helps with my Sleeping 

- As a teenager, often the night hours are the most restless time of the day, and these are the ages where getting plenty of sleep is most important. That just adds another reason to my list of why I love my long distance runs: I am completely konked out after them, and sleep like a baby!
5. Feeling Accomplished once Finished a Long, Hard Run

-Running carries over into my everyday life from my confidence, energy, and time management. I know that after my runs I am always met with the immediate feeling of success and self improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Final Farewell Post My Favorite Blog Post: 1. Runner Gift Ideas Post 2.  My Year of Running Review Post 3. Motivational Quote...