Monday, December 17, 2018

Image result for annika whitcomb
Senior at ROCORI High School

Guest Blogger: Annika Whitcomb

Hi everyone, I will be taking over Raquel's Blog for today! Back at my own Lifestyle blog, I cover topics from makeup, fashion, food, home decor and much more! Fitness is also a major part of having a happy and healthy lifestyle, so I was very inspired to add that side of things to my blog as well. Running is also something I have enjoyed, but recently have been dealing with knee pain. Being apart of various sports teams as well has made me really appreciate the fact that I am capable to go on runs. Something that is often made into a punishment, and I think it's really important to view it as something you should be thankful for instead of a task to dread. A common complaint you will hear in the hallways is someone dreading running the pacer. The pacer is a test students take in Phy Ed classes. This is something that brings nerves and anxiety to many students, and I strongly believe that is all due to the stigma created around running. Sure, it's tiring and some may be better runners than others, but with a change of mindset I think we could all be receiving much higher pacer scores.


Related imageRelated image

No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Final Farewell Post My Favorite Blog Post: 1. Runner Gift Ideas Post 2.  My Year of Running Review Post 3. Motivational Quote...