Wednesday, December 5, 2018


A: I love Animals
B: The Beach is one of my favorite places
C: Cereal is one of my favorite foods
D: I’m a terrible Dancer
E: I Eat constantly
F: I am obsessed with Fruit
G: I am a Girly Girl
H: I go Hiking in the summer a lot
I: I Ice my knees almost every day from growing pain
J: Jayda is my older sisters name
K: I can’t wait to have a million Kids
L- I would love to visit London
M- Minnesota is where I was born and raised
N- I’ve Never been out of the country
O- I’m fairly Outgoing
P-  I have five Piercings
Q- I have made a Quilt
R- I love to Run
S- I have Six Siblings
T- Track is my favorite sport
U- I plan on possibly Attending Loyola University
V- Vintage clothes are my favorite clothes
W- My last name is Woods
X- I will never take Xanax
Y- Yellow is one of my favorite colors
Z- I hate Zoo’s

No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Final Farewell Post My Favorite Blog Post: 1. Runner Gift Ideas Post 2.  My Year of Running Review Post 3. Motivational Quote...