Tuesday, December 4, 2018

1:Do you sleep with your (closet) doors open or closed?
  Either way, not a big deal to me
2:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
 

Definitely out, I move around too much 3:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
   A big bear, cooler story
 4:Do you have freckles?

no, I wish though 5:What is your biggest pet peeve?
I hate burping 6:What is your Song of the week?
  Sundress by ASAP Rockey 7:What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen?  
Air Buddy 8:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?  
Bbq sauce 9:What is your top 3 favorite foods?
Fruit, Pasta, and Chocolate 10. What food do you dislike and why?
Bacon, too greasy 11:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Breakfast at Tiffiney's 12:What time do you usually go to sleep every night?
anywhere from 10 pm to 2am sadly
13:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? List what you remember.

snow white, gangster, robot, fairy, bat, and a witch
14:Do you sing in the car?

Of course
15.What do you want for Christmas this year?

A record player or a camera
16:What did you want to be when you were a kid?

have my own show like "Ellen"
17:Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen one?

No I do not. 18:Who would you like to see in concert?
I would die if I got to see Rihannah
19:What was the last concert you saw?

Amine just last week
20:Can you swim?

Yes, quite well actually
21:Ever won a contest? If so, for what?

I won a drawing contest in middle school
22:Who was your first crush?

This really short boy in my first grade class
23:If you were an animal, what would you be? Why?

A butterfly because they seem really care free and happy
24:Do you miss anyone right now?  Who?
 

I miss my sister because shes in Georgia at college 25 What's a weird habit or phobia of yours? 
I wink at people in the halls sometimes 26. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name?
I had a webkins names Twinkles
27. What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?

Spongebob Sqaurepants 28. If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why?
Current, too much discrimination for a black female in the past 29. What are the two most important for you? Love, fame, money, or power?
Love and fame 30. What did you do for your last birthday?
Went to Dinner at apple bees with my friends in gigantic tea shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Final Farewell Post My Favorite Blog Post: 1. Runner Gift Ideas Post 2.  My Year of Running Review Post 3. Motivational Quote...