Monday, January 14, 2019

One of my favorite parts about running is the fact that it's such an easy activity to pick up. Sure, you can go and buy some expensive running gear, but all you really need is just some basic running shoes and you pretty much are set. Compared to other sports, the equipment is so expensive, and all of it is pretty necessary buys that you can't just skip. Here are some running products that I recommend that are definitely not needed, but are fun if your interested!

Gum made specially for keeping your mouth from getting fry while on your run

This roller is very expensive, but is very effective as well

Many of these items are for great prices at TJMaxx
Arm bands are great for cold race days

No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Final Farewell Post My Favorite Blog Post: 1. Runner Gift Ideas Post 2.  My Year of Running Review Post 3. Motivational Quote...