Thursday, January 24, 2019


  My Final Farewell Post

My Favorite Blog Post:

1. Runner Gift Ideas Post

2.  My Year of Running Review Post

3. Motivational Quote Post



  Favorite Blogs From the Class:

1. Annika's Lifestyle Blog  

     The entire layout of the blog is very visually pleasing and the information really goes in depth about everything from nail polish to fashion!

2. Masud's Soccer Blog

  It is a very informational soccer blog, and I think would be great for someone who's just starting out and wanting to learn the basics of the soccer world.

3. Josh's Gas Station Blog

Josh easily had the most creative topic in the whole class, and it was fun to see how he would apply the assignments in relation to his blog subject.

 

My favorite addition to my blog was adding a interact-able running trail map of the whole world from the widget website. It was just so personalized to running, and really fun to just mess around on and see all the running trails. I also really enjoyed all of the variations of assignment subjects and how we could all apply them to our blogs in unique ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  My Final Farewell Post My Favorite Blog Post: 1. Runner Gift Ideas Post 2.  My Year of Running Review Post 3. Motivational Quote...